The Apple Watch is the most stunning device having multiple uses. To get the Apple watch’s utmost experience its software, like your iPhone, must be updated on a regular basis for maintenance and bug fixes. If you are having trouble syncing your Apple Watch to your iPhone, there might be several causes for this. The most often asked question is, “What if the Apple Watch isn’t updated? Can you still sync it with your iPhone?” Is it feasible to link your device without an update?
Can you pair Apple Watch with iPhone without an update?
If the Apple Watch software is not updated, pairing an iPhone with it is not feasible. There is no alternative method to link your devices without updating the firmware. If the Apple Watch device’s software is still operating on the prior version, it may not be linked to your iPhone. The software update is essential to ensure that the two devices are compatible with one another and can properly interact.
How to update Apple Watch?
If you are unable to link your Apple Watch with your iPhone, it is possible that your device is out of date. So, first and foremost, you must upgrade your Apple Watch by following the instructions outlined below.
- Launch the iPhone Watch app.
- Select general from the My Watch tab.
- Choose the software update.
- Select the Download and install option.
- After downloading the update, you will be asked to install it.
- To install the update, swipe up on the screen.
After your Apple Watch has been updated you can try again to pair your device.
How to pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone?
Before you start the process of pairing your device to the Apple Watch make sure that you cover these requirements.
- Check to see if your iPhone’s operating system is up to date.
- Charge your Watch to at least 50% capacity.
- Enable Wi-Fi on your iPhone.
- Keep your iPhone nearby to monitor the update.
If all four of the above conditions are met, you may begin the pairing process. If you are performing this procedure after upgrading the software, ensure that you have first unpaired your device and then begin the pairing process again after the update.
- Power on your watch by pressing and holding the side button until the apple icon shows.
- Place your iPhone near your watch.
- When the iPhone’s pairing screen appears, tap Continue.
- You will be invited to position the viewfinder to see the screen of your Apple Watch.
- This will connect your device.
How to turn on Apple Watch’s automatic update?
- Open the watch app on your iPhone.
- From the My Watch tab click on general.
- Select software update.
- Tap on automatic updates.
- Enable automatic update toggle.
That’s it, folks! Follow the steps given above to pair your Apple Watch to your iPhone. but before that make sure that your Apple Watch software is updated, otherwise you won’t be able to pair it with your iPhone. Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles.