The brand new iPad Pro is your very first iOS apparatus to make the change from Lightning to USB-C. Popular Apple accessory manufacturer, Hyper, has revealed the very first iPad Pro USB-C hub together with a 50 percent promotion.
Hyper has now launched its USB-C Hub for iPad Pro on Kickstarter. The firm is offering 50 percent off to early backers, bringing down the price from $99 to $49. Deliveries are expected to begin next month.
Hyper is supplying the 50 percent off price for its initial 1,000 backers, together with the cost then likely to 30 percent off.
Last week, Hyper established its electricity adapter-based USB hub for MacBook. These days, the business has announced its newest USB-C Hub for iPad Pro which combines the organization’s lineup of hubs for MacBooks and much more.
The newest iPad Pro USB-C hub functions for both new 11- and 12.9-inch iPad Pro versions and provides a good selection of I/O, such as HDMI, 3.5millimeter headset jack, SD/microSD slot machine, USB-A, and USB-C PD.
Additionally, it works with instances including Apple’s Smart Keyboard Folio and Smart Folio.
IPad Pro USB-C Hub Highlights:
- World’s first committed USB-C hub specifically designed for the newest 2018 iPad Pro
- Connects straight to the iPad Pro single USB-C port to include 6 new vents (4K HDMI, 3.5Millimeter audio jack, SD, micro SD, USB-A 3.0 and USB-C Power Delivery)
- iPad Professional fitting Space Gray and Silver colour Aluminum enclosure
- Removable and replaceable translucent C-shape grip Made from soft polycarbonate and ABS material firmly retains the USB-C hub set up without blemishing the iPad Pro surface
- In the manufacturers of the world’s earliest and best selling committed USB-C hub for its MacBook Pro
- Works with both 11- and also 12.9-inch iPad Pro without Apple Smart (Keyboard) Folio
Hyper will soon be releasing this iPad Pro USB-C hub next month and can be offering 50 percent off for clients who subscribe to email alerts on the merchandise page. MSRP says that the MSRP will property at $99.