Ever since the iOS 14.5 beta 1 rolled for igeeks, people are talking a lot about the new iPhone unlocking with Apple Watch with mask on a feature. Apple also added many other impressive to the iOS 14.5 update that will force you to get iOS 14.5 update.
Within few days of iOS 14.5 developer beta, the tech giant releases the iOS 14.5 public beta for everyone. If you have missed the developer beta, now you have the chance to install the iOS 14.5 public beta to test all new specs of the latest iOS update.
How To Get iOS 14.5 Public Beta on iPhone
- Launch Safari on your iPhone and go to the beta.apple.com
- Tap on the Sign in> and use your Apple ID to log in. If you have already tried the beta tester, you can directly enroll your iPhone.
- Next, tap on Accept.
- Go down and tap on ‘enroll your iOS device.’
- Scroll down again and tap on ‘Download Profile.’
- Tap on ‘Allow’ and then ‘Close.’
- Now launch Settings and tap on Profile Downloaded.
- Tap on ‘Install’ from the top-right and enter a passcode.
- Again, tap on Install and again tap Install.
- Tap on Done and go ahead to Restart it.
- Once it restarted, open Settings and go to General.
- Tap on Software Update and click on Download and Install.
- Enter the passcode, and it will start the downloading process.
Once it is done, it will take a few minutes to get your iPhone ready with iOS 14.5 update, and you can start testing the new features of iOS 14.5.
After using iPhone with iOS 14.5, please do not forget to share your experience with us through the comment box. Also, let us know if you have found any hidden gem of iOS 14.5.