NU: carnival is the new open-world anime-based fantasy game that follows the story of a hundred-year-old continent. Since the game contains 18+ adult modes and gameplay, Apple restricted the game from the App Store. However, some users managed to get Nu Carnival on iOS devices and are now asking how to update the Nu Carnival iOS version.
Last week, NU: Carnival released the game’s new update on June 6. The latest update included Sorcerer’s Trials Season 2 and many more new packs and items. Sadly, those who have installed the NU: Carnival on their iPhone cannot find a way to update Nu Carnival iOS to the latest version. However, we have found a way to do it with ease.
How to update NU: Carnival On iOS?
- Go to the https://www.ero-labs.com/en/ios2/24.html.
- Tap on the Download Game IPA file.
- Open iTunes and confirm and connect your device via Apple ID login.
- Now download the latest version of Sideloadly.
- Open Sideloadly.
- Connect your device to your PC.
- Enter Apple ID.
- Choose and input the IPA file.
- Click on the Start.
- Enter your Apple ID password.
- Confirm the Apple Code.
- Once it is downloaded, go to the Settings on iPhone.
- Go to General > VPN & Device Management.
- Tap on the Developer App.
- Tap on Trust and again tap on Trust.
Once you follow the above steps, you can get the latest version of Nu Carnival iOS on your iPhone. You can also play Nu Carnival on your iOS via Safari or download the newest Nu carnival iOS version via the third-party app store.
Need more tips while updating Nu carnival on your iOS device? You can ask in the comment box.