Ever since Apple landed the new watchOS 8 beta update for developers, many Apple Watch users were waiting got hands with the new watchOS 8 feature. Finally, everyone can test the new watchOS 8 feature as Apple released a public beta version of watchOS 8. Here we are going to show you how to get watchOS 8 public beta on your Apple Watch.
Installing watchOS 8 public beta on Apple Watch will still be risky as it might have many bugs. Since it is beta, bugs are possible, but you will also get a chance to enjoy the all-new watchOS 8 features in advance, as the final version will take a couple of months to land. If you still have made your mind, let’s get on the guide to register watchOS 8 public beta.
How To Get WatchOS 8 Public Beta
Before You Go Ahead:
- Make sure that you have Apple Watch Series 3 or later version or SE.
- Make sure that your connected iPhone is running iOS 15 beta.
- Be ready to face some bugs as Apple is still testing it.
- Go to the Apple Beta Program page on your Apple Watch connected iPhone.
- Tap Sign In and complete the login.
- You will need to enter your Apple ID and password and then tap Sign in.
- Tap on Accept and then go to Apple beta page.
- Tap on the watchOS tab and tap on Enroll your Apple Watch.
- Tap on Download Profile and choose Allow from the popup.
- Tap on Install, enter a passcode, and tap Install again.
- Now hit the Restart button.
- Once the restart is done, go to Settings and General on your Apple Watch.
- Tap on Software Update and tap Download and Install.
- Tap OK and open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap Agree after reading all terms and conditions.
You can also install watchOS 8 public beta using your iPhone with the help of the below steps:
- Open Watch app on your iPhone. Make sure that your iPhone is connected to stable Wi-Fi and your Apple Watch has at least 50% battery.
- Go to My Watch tab.
- Now go to General and Software Update.
- Tap on Download and Install.
- Enter Passcode, and then tap on Agree.
- Now tap on Install.
This how you can get watchOS 8 public beta on your Apple Watch. Now you can enjoy the all-new watchOS 8 feature on your beloved Apple Watch. Once you started testing the new feature of this watchOS 8, please do not forget to share your feedback in the comment box.