iOS 15 is the great revolution for iPhone users as Apple added Live Text, SharePlay, and more amazing features. While many users enjoy the new Live Text feature to scan words from the images into text, some users still struggle to copy text from pictures on iOS 15.
Apple uses the OCR technology to identify, copy, and use text from images or live scans. The feature can analyze phone numbers, emails, addresses, and words to choose the move accordingly. When it comes to copy text from the image on iOS 15, many users cannot do it. It’s still confusing for many users there are confused about copy text on iOS 15. Let’s check out this guide to know everything.
How To Use Copy Text Feature On iOS 15
Note: iOS 15’s Live Text feature only supports a limited iPhone. Make sure that you have Live Text compatible device.
How To Copy Text From Picture on iOS 15 in Photos App
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Choose Photo with text to scan.
- Now tap and hold on to the words on the picture.
- You can drag the selection tool to highlight the text.
- After that, put off your finger from the device and select Copy.
- Now you can paste it.
How To Copy Text From Picture on iOS 15 in Camera App
- Open the Camera app.
- Point out the Camera lens to the text on the object.
- Once the camera detects the texts, tap on the Live Text button at the bottom right corner.
- Tap Copy and Paste it.
How To Copy Text From Picture on iOS 15 in Safari App
- Open Safari app.
- Open the photo from which you want to copy text.
- Tap and hold on to the photo and tap the Show Text option.
- Now highlight the words you want to copy and paste.
So these were a couple of ways to use Live Text’s Copy function to copy text from the image, camera, and Safari app on iOS 15. I hope you enjoyed the guide and started using this Live Copy paste feature on your iPhone.
If you need more help to use iOS 15’s Live Text function on iPhone, you can directly ask us through the comment box.