As we finally stepped into the scariest festival of 2022, people cannot wait to show their Halloween costumes this year. Alongside, many geeks like me would love to design the cool Halloween iPhone lock screen and home screen with the new iOS 16. It was fun last year when I created Halloween app icons and designed the best Halloween iPhone home screen.
But this year, iOS 16 is adding too much fun for iPhone users since it has the feature to add Halloween depth effect wallpapers on the lock screen along with Halloween widgets. Thanks to Apple for the new iOS 16 update allowing users to create an aesthetic Halloween theme on iOS 16 for iPhone users. Without further ado, let’s start the customization.How To Create Aesthetic Halloween Lock & Home Screen On iOS 16
How To Create Spooky Halloween Lock & Home Screen On iOS 16
- First of all, download best Halloween depth effect wallpaper.
- Get some Halloween app icons.
- Now change lock and home screen wallpaper with the new Halloween image.
- Next, change app icons to Halloween icons.
- You can also add Halloween countdown widget with the help of Color Widget app. You can open the app, swipe through the available lock screen widgets and select Halloween countdown widget. Then, you can add Halloween countdown widget to the lock screen.
- Also, you can use Widgetable app to create Halloween GIF widget for the iOS 16 lock screen.
Well, adding some Halloween depth effect wallpapers on the lock screen of iOS 16 will add a scary look to the device and make it look different from others. You can even set any wallpaper based on your Halloween costume for the day.
Did you enjoy the guide and create a scary Halloween theme for iOS 16? If so, do share your feedback in the comment section. If you need more regarding the same, don’t hesitate to ask for help via the comment box.