Within a week of iOS 14 release, new WidgetSmith app fled to number 7 from 47 on free iPhone apps section. The apps also among the top three apps from more than 13.7 million download.
Along with Color Widget and Photo Widget app, WidgetSmith received great response from iOS 14 users around the world. When it comes to iOS 14 home screen customisation, WidgetSmith stands out as it allows users personalize the home screen like never before with the help of amazing customisation widgets.
From choosing the new date, weather to astronomy widgets, WidgetSmith has multiple widgets options which you can customize and set on your beloved iPhone’s home screen.
It’s been a month since WidgetSmith landed and we have not seen any update. Finally, WidgetSmith released the new update for more customisation option considering the need of iOS 14 users.
There are more we are expecting from WidgetSmith, but for now, we have a few new things for iOS 14.
What’s new on WidgetSmith new update?
- The most highlighted feature of the new update is wallpaper exporter that let users coordinate a background with the widgets.
- There is a new option to shift a photo’s position within a frame.
- For analog clock widgets, there are a wide variety of new hand types to select from.
- There is a new option to choose the starting day of the week.
- New dramatic improvement to the Calendar Widget layouts.
- Added the Small Fuzzy + Photo Widget.
- Many bugs fixes.
- Many improvements made.
If you are using the WidgetSmith app, then update the app now and enjoy all-new feature of the app to personalize your iPhone’s home screen. We k know that many things are still missing from the app. We can expect them from the upcoming WidgetSmith update.
Are you a hardcore WidgetSmith user? Which feature do you want to see from the future updates? Is there any other widget you are looking for? If you have any question, don’t bother to ask us in the comment section.
- How to turn on battery percentage on iOS 16 iPhone 11?
- Can I Shower with Apple Watch 8?
- How To Use iOS Barcode Scanner?
- How To Use TOR VPN on iOS?
- IOS 16.0.2 Battery Draining Issue: How to fix it