Apple TV+ is now available in over 100 countries and regions to more than 900 million Apple users. Users can enjoy Apple’s original movies and TV shows for $4.99/monthly and new Apple device owners can get Apple’s streaming service for free. Even, users using Apple Music Student Plan also can get Apple TV Plus for free. Apple’s exclusive streaming service features original TV shows, movies, and documentaries from some of the best minds in the film industry worldwide. Apple TV+ is available on all Apple devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Mac, and Apple TV through Apple TV app. The service can also be enjoyed on selected Samsung Smart TVs, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, and on the website tv.apple.com to all other android and windows devices.
Apple TV Plus brings us some phenomenal original content and they should be enough for November. So, we have made a list of “what new content is available on Apple TV plus” that you can enjoy this weekend and the rest of the month.
Movies and Shows Available on Apple TV+ Now
The most anticipated original shows from Apple TV were “See”, “The Morning Show”, and “For All Mankind”. First three episodes of these shows have been debuted and Apple will release a new episode weekly (every Friday). But to binge-watching, all the episodes of “Dickinson”, “Snoopy in Space”, “Ghostwriter”, and “Helpsters” are available on the Apple TV app. The documentary named “The Elephant Queen” is available to viewers as well as the first segment of “Oprah’s Book Club”, the show features guest, Ta-Nehisi Coates with Oprah Winfrey discussing former’s novel “The Water Dancer”.
Upcoming Movies and Shows on Apple TV+
The list of offerings from Apple TV+ is really long. A lot of new original TV shows and movies will be added monthly and weekly for the customers on the Apple TV app. The upcoming shows on Apple TV Plus include “Servant” (28 November) “Truth Be Told” (6 December), and “Little America” (December). Upcoming movies on Apple TV+ include “Hala” (22 November), The Banker (31 January).
Apple has said that new movies, shows, and other content will be added to the service every month. Here are some amazing new Apple original shows and movies we all are looking forward to.
Apple TV+ TV Shows (Coming Soon)
- Amazing Stories – The remake of Steven Speilberg’s 80s’ series of the same name.
- Calls – Remake of the French Series of the same name.
- Central Park – An animated musical sitcom.
- Defending Jacob – Miniseries starring Chris Evans, based on the novel of the same name.
- El Gato Negro – Adapted from the comic book series of the same name
- Foundation – Based on Isaac Asimov’s drama novel of the same novel.
- Lisey’s Story – A horror miniseries based on Stephen King’s novel of the same name.
- Home Before Dark – A mystery drama series. Season 2 is already announced.
- Little Voice – A romantic comedy/drama series
- Masters of the Air – A miniseries based on World War 2.
- The Mosquito Coast – The series starring Justin Theroux is based on the novel of Paul Theroux (Uncle of the actor)
- My Glory Was I Had Such Friends – A miniseries based on the memoir of the same name.
- Mythic Quest – A comedy series set in the world of video game development.
- Pachinko – An adaptation of the Min Jin Lee’s novel
- Shantaram – Based on the novel of the same novel by Australian writer Gregory David Roberts
- Swagger – A drama series based on the experiences of Kevin Durant in the world of Basketball.
- Time Bandits – The TV series is an adaptation of the 1981 film of the same name.
Apple TV+ Movies (Coming Soon)
- A Christmas Carol – The movie starring Ryan Reynolds and Will Farrel is an adaptation of Charles Dickens novella.
- On the Rocks – The movie from director and writer Sofia Coppola starring Bull Murray, Marlon Wayans, and Jenny Slate.
- The Sky Is Everywhere – The film is an Adaptation of novel of the same name from writer Jandy Nelson.
- Wolfwalkers – An Animated film from Tom Moore and Ross Stewart tells the story of a young apprentice hunter who comes to Ireland to wipe out the pack of wolves but everything in her changes afterward.