Where can I watch Apple TV+?
- An iPhone or iPod touch with the latest version of iOS
- An iPad with the latest version of iPadOS
- An Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD with the latest version of tvOS
- An Apple TV (3rd generation) with the latest Apple TV Software Update
- A smart TV or streaming box that supports the Apple TV app
- A Mac running the latest version of macOS
- tv.apple.com in a Safari, Firefox, or Chrome web browser
How To Active Apple TV Plus One-Year Subscription Free On New Apple Device
if you have bought the new Apple Device and don’t know how to enable one year free Apple TV Plus subscription, then here’s the full process to get it now:
Step #1: Turn on your new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD, or Mac and sign in with your Apple ID.
Step #2: Open the Apple TV app on November 1 or later. Make sure your eligible device is running the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS.
Step #3: The offer should be presented immediately after launching the app. If not, scroll down in Watch Now until the offer appears.
Step #4: Tap “Enjoy 1 Year Free.” You might be asked to enter your Apple ID password, confirm your billing information, or add a valid payment method. You will not be charged during the 1 year free trial.
Step #5: You can cancel at anytime in Settings at least a day before each renewal date. If you cancel during your free year, you and your family members will immediately lose access to Apple TV+ and the remainder of your 1 year free trial. You can’t reactivate this trial.