Lock screen customization is the most loving feature of iOS 16, which allow users to fully personalize the lock screen with widgets, new wallpapers, and depth effect images. Also, I have seen many iOS 16 lock screen designs that switch with a single tap on the screen or by pressing the lock button. Sadly, I had no idea how to switch wallpapers on iOS 16.
Later, I did deep customization and found the Photo Shuffle option in the new wallpaper section of iOS 16. Under this option, users can either multiple select photos manually from the gallery or select the Use Featured Photos option from People, Pets, Nature, and Cities to switch wallpapers on the iOS 16 lock screen.
Furthermore, user can also change the Shuffle Frequency and select how you wish to switch wallpapers on iOS 16 by On Tap, On Wake, Hourly or Daily.
How To Switch Wallpapers On iOS 16
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to the Wallpaper section.
- Tap on Add New Wallpaper.
- Select Photo Shuffle from the top.
- Either select Use Featured Photos or Select Photos Manually.
- When you select Use Feature Photos, your iPhone automatically selects images from People, Pets, Nature, and Cities.
- Also, you can select photos manually.
- After selection, tap on Add.
- Then, tap on the Ellipsis button at the bottom right corner and choose from Daily, Hourly, On Wake, and On Tap. To keep switching wallpapers, you can choose On Wake or On Tap.
- Tap on Done.
That’s how you can get double or multiple switching wallpapers on iOS 16 lock screen. We suggest users either set On Wake or On Tap to randomly change the lock screen wallpapers on iPhone. Setting multiple wallpapers on the iOS 16 lock screen would be fun. Also, you can add some amazing depth effect wallpapers on the iOS 16 lock screen to add more charm to the lock screen.
Did you enjoy the article? Do you need more tips to customize the lock screen of iOS 16? Feel free to ask for more help through the comment section.