Over the last couple of years, we have seen great growth in the games and apps to earn real money. Right now, App Store and Google Play Store are full of gambling and betting games and apps where you can spend real money in the game and earn unlimited money.
While there are dozens of online apps available to play and earn money, many geeks are crazy for the Melbet. Android users can easily sideload this app with the help of APK, but iPhone users are looking for a way to get Melbet on iOS.
Melbet provides the online scores, live updates, and quick access to all the past matches, and enjoy the large selection of events. Alongside, users can spend real money on live events and matches to get more income.
Many users are trying to download Melbet for iOS, but they can’t find the App Store app. However, we have found a way to get Melbet on iPhone and let’s check out the below steps to do it now.
How To Download Melbet on iOS
- Download the best VPN app on your iOS device.
- Launch the VPN app and select location Russia.
- Next, go the Settings and Sign out from the current Apple ID.
- Tap on Sign in, and tap Create Apple ID.
- Enter Name and Date Of Birth.
- Then Enter the Email address.
- Please enter the password and verify it.
- Enter the phone number and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once the Apple ID is created, go to the Apple ID and enter the log-in detail.
- After that, you will see Agree To Terms and Conditions with your current location. Turn this option on, choose Russia, and agree to the Terms and conditions again.
- Next, select None if it asks to enter payment detail.
- Then, enter any Russian address in the Billing Address section.
- Now tap on Continue.
- Go to the App Store search box and enter Melbet or open this link.
- Install it and play it hard.
That’s how you can get the Melbet iOS version of the app on your iPhone or iPad. While following the above guide, if you get into any trouble, don’t hesitate directly ask us through the comment box.
Do you know any other way to sideload Melbet on iOS or alternatives? Don’t hesitate to share with us in the comment box.