Since the rainy season is here, we have already started seeing iPhone water damage complaints from users worldwide. As a travel geek, I also travel to the mountains during the monsoon and use my iPhone to record 4K videos of a raindrop. I take every protection to keep my iPhone away from the Water, but water drops go to my iPhone.
When Water entered my iPhone 12 model for the first time, I was planning to reach the repair shop to repair the iPhone that Water damaged. Thankfully, one of my friends suggested Water Eject shortcut to remove Water from the iPhone.
With the help of the Water Eject Siri shortcut, users can repair Water damaged iPhones using the shallow frequency sound of the device. If you are worried about iPhone water damage repair costs, you are lucky to land here since this method will let you fix a water-damaged iPhone that won’t turn on.
How To Repair Water Damaged iPhone
- Go to Settings > Shortcuts > Allow Untrusted Shortcuts> Allow and enter Passcode.
- Open any browser on your iPhone.
- Tap on This link to open the “Water Eject” shortcut.
- After that, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap on Add The Shortcut.
- Once the shortcut is added, tap on it to start the eject process.
- On the top, tap on the “Begin Water Ejection” option and wait for the process to get done.
Along with the above steps to remove Water from your iPhone, you should also ensure that you have removed the SIM card from your device. You need to remove the case from the device, which may contain water. Once you have seen water damage to your iPhone, you should keep in mind that you do not charge the device for 24 hours. You can also turn your iPhone upside down and gently shake it to clear Water from the ports.
Once you have followed the above steps and tips to fix iPhone water damage, share your feedback in the comment box. Feel free to tell us in the comment section if you know any other way to do the same.