When I was using an Android phone, I was always admiring to use some iPhone features on Android device.I loved the Whatsapp UI and keyboard on iPhone, and I wanted to have those features on my Android device. And then, I finally switched from Android to iPhone. However, I guess thousands of Android users still wish to use some iPhone features on their Android devices. And the biggest feature is iOS emojis.
Compared to Android emojis, iOS emojis give realistic expression and look real. Even the new iOS 15 update included some new emojis on iOS 15.4 update like melting face, saluting face, pregnant man, and more cool emojis. However, it is not possible to side-load iOS 15.4 on Android devices, but the user can get iOS 15 emojis on Android for free with the help of the following method.
How To iOS 15 Emojis Download for Samsung And Other Android devices No Root
- First of all, download Emoji Replacer APK here.
- Next, you need to Install the Emoji Replacer apk on your device.
- After that, Allow it access so that it can download and replace the emojis that you need on your device.
- Open the app, and you will see a group of emojis on the application’s home page.
- Here, find the emojis “iOS 15.4” and tap on them to download them.
- Install It.
- It will give you a warning – That it will restart automatically after successful installation, so just tap Ok.
- Successfully Installed, then iOS 15.4 Emojis is successfully installed on your device.
Once you have followed the above steps properly, you will have the new iOS 15.4 emojis on your Android device and get the iPhone-like feel on Android. While using iOS 15.4 emojis on Android, even if you chat with other iPhone user, they will not know that you are chatting from your iPhone as you are using iOS emojis.
Using iPhone emojis on Android without rooting the device and spending any money would be fun. Did you enjoy the post? Is it fun to use iOS 15 emojis on Android? Do you know any other trick to get iOS emojis free on iPhone? Do not hesitate to share your feedback in the comment box. If you want to use any other iPhone feature on Android, feel free to ask for help through the comment section.