Every Apple geek is now excited for the upcoming iOS 15 update as the last iOS 14 won everyone’s heart. After iOS 14, people are very keen on the next update and expecting many great things from the next iOS 15. Luckily, some lucky igeeks will download the iOS 15 beta profile on their iPhone before everyone else.
Downloading iOS 15 beta process is a simple task, but not for everyone. The first iOS 15 beta version will only be available to developers. You can avoid downloading through the developer’s profile, but you will have to wait for the public beta version.
If you are like me, you would be wondering how to download and install iOS 15 beta on the 1st day of release, right? If so, then we are here with a simple guide.
How To Download iOS 15 Beta Profile on iPhone
Note: Before you go ahead to the download process, you need to make sure that your iPhone is compatible with iOS 15. Also, make sure that you have a minimum 50% charge on your device to get the installation process done. We also suggest you create a backup of your iPhone.
- Got to beta.apple.com and sign up for the beta profile. If you have previously signed up for the beta profile, then you can simply go with the sign-in.
- After sign in, select the 15 iOS system from the iOs beta page.
- Scroll down to Get Started at the middle of the page and tap on “enrol your iOS device.”
- Now tap on the Blue Download profile button under the install profile heading and select Allow if you see the bubble warning.
- Launch Settings, go to the General, and select Profile.
- Tap on the iOS 15 beta software under the download profile heading and tap on the top right corner’s Install button.
- After the installation process, go to the Settings > General> Software Update and check for the software update. You will see the iOS 15 available to download and tap on Download and Install button.
- Once it is done, click again on the Install Now button.
Once you have followed the above steps correctly, you will be ready to test the new iOS 15 on your iPhone. But it would be best if you kept in mind that when you use the iOS 15 beta, bugs and glitches are possible. Make sure you are ready for them as well. Please feel free to ask anything about the upcoming iOS 15 update through the comment box.