If you are an avid anime user, chances are that you know about Tachiyomi. It is a popular anime app, featuring the latest manga collection and the old classics that you can’t find elsewhere. Downloading Tachiyomi iOS can be a little challenging since the app isn’t available in the official App Store.
This article will explore everything you need to know about using Tachiyomi on iOS.
What makes Tachiyomi so Popular?
If you are sitting there confused about why you should go the extra mile to download Tachiyomi for your iPhone, let us walk you through the features of this app.
- Contains an extensive collection of manga series
- Consistent updates of the latest chapters
- Has a tracking option when you log into the portal
- Has a download option for registered users
If all of this sounds enticing to you, let us walk you through all the steps to install Tachiyomi on your iOS device.
How to Install Tachiyomi to iOS using TutuApp?
For those who aren’t aware, Tutuapp is a third-party app downloader that allows you to install apps that aren’t available in the App Store.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Open your browser and download and install Tutuapp to your device.
- Then, open iOS Settings and go to General. Change the profile of Tutuapp to Trusted.
- Once Tutuapp is installed on your iPhone, open the app and then search for Tachiyomi.
- Install Tachiyomi from the search results.
Once the installation is complete, you can go ahead and open Tachiyomi and register on the app for the added perks.
How to Use Tachiyomi App on an iOS device?
If you are new to using Tachiyomi and need a more comprehensive idea about using the app, we’d first recommend you register on the app. It is 100% safe and doesn’t involve any malware.
Once you are logged in, go ahead and look through the category of anime and manga series. If something catches your eye, click on it to open the manga. You can directly read it from there or you can go ahead and download it to read it offline.
However, if you are looking for some Tachiyomi like apps, then you can also go with Tachiyomi alternatives for iOS.
That’s all you need to know about using the Tachiyomi app for iOS. It is a little complicated to download the app but once you do, there’s no one stopping you from enjoying all your favorite manga series and comics.