Not many know about Auto clicker tool. Android has many options for Auto clicker but many of you are not aware that iOS users also have an option for auto clicker. There are many third- party apps which provide iOS users with this tool. In today’s article I am going to show you how to use auto clicker on iOS, and for those who don’t know what auto clicker is, allow me to narrate it to you.
What is auto clicker?
An auto clicker is a tool we can get in both online or offline form. It conducts repeating clicks and taps on the user’s behalf so that you don’t have to do the work of repeated clicking on the screen auto clicker will do it for you. It substitutes manual clicking and typing with quick and continuous automated clicking and tapping. With an auto clicker, you may avoid the boring task of repetitive clicking, tapping and are certain to do considerably better in online games such as Minecraft.
If you are an iPhone user looking for an auto clicker, you may have found it difficult to discover an application that is compatible with your iPhone operating system. You may use third- party applications but there aren’t many free and good auto clickers for iPhone on the app store. You can even opt for other way which is Jailbreak, with jailbroken iPhone you can install apps like Activator. If you don’t want to run into installing any third- party apps then you can opt for using iPhone features to do so.
Does iPhone have auto clicker?
No! iPhone doesn’t have any auto clicker. The iPhone lacks a built- in auto clicker, although there are a variety of third-party apps that can do this job. You may use some of the iPhone features as an alternative such as switch control if you don’t want to use any third- party applications. And yes, switch control is a very good alternative for auto clicker, it will help you perform same task as any other auto clicker tool, though it’s some features may vary.
How to Use Auto Clicker on iOS (Switch Control)?
- Navigate to your Settings and choose Accessibility.
- Scroll down to Accessibility Shortcut, then choose Switch Control.
- Return to the Switch Control setting and repeat the following steps: Switches> Add New Switch> Full Screen> Select Item> Screen> Full Screen> Select Item.
- Return to Switch Control and choose Recipes> Create New Recipe.
- Now, name the recipe Auto clicker and proceed by clicking Assign a Switch> Full Screen> Custom Gesture.
- Make a custom gesture by touching the screen many times and then clicking the Save button.
- Return to Recipes by pressing the back button. Select Auto clicker from the Launch Recipe section.
- Go back to Accessibility and click on Accessibility shortcut, make sure that switch control option is selected.
- Go to any application that you want to use auto clicker on. Triple click on the side button and select switch control.
- As soon as you tap on the screen the gesture you recorded will do its work.
- To end the switch control again triple click on side button.
Third- party application for auto clicker iOS.
- Auto Clicker – Tapping
Auto clicker – tapping allows users to adjust the frequency of clicks to their liking. Additionally, the click location may be remembered from activities and settings. The menu bar allows you to easily manage tapping before, during, and after the procedure.
- Auto Clicker Automatic Tap
With this software, you can simply perform several swipes and clicks anywhere on the screen. Furthermore, the global timer allows you to choose the amount of time for tap automation. You may also export and import automated scripts using this program. As a result, you may play your favourite games with ease thanks to our auto-clicking program.
- Automatic Tap Auto Clicker
This auto clicker is simple to set up and use. Simply select the app with which you wish to utilize it. Users may configure the click position to create single or double clicks using the automatic tap auto clicker. To automate tapping, just specify your click position and push the start button using this auto clicker.
- Auto Clicker Pro
Online games, page refreshes, and PowerPoint presentations may all be readily automated. Single and double clicks can be generated using the auto clicker. This auto clicker also supports hotkeys, allowing you to start and stop auto-clicking with a single keystroke. Users can also configure the click spots and times for auto-clicking.
That’s it folks! These are top 4 auto clicker tool which you can download on your iOS device. But before downloading any third- party apps I suggest you to use switch control once, as it is an in- built iOS feature and a good alternative for auto clicker.
Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles.