Apple’s latest iPhone 13 models are design is similar to the last year’s iPhone 12 series. Hence, most methods to turn on/off, reset or restart iPhone 13 are the same as the iPhone 12 models. While getting hands with the newer iPhone 13, if your device stops responding or is stuck at one screen, you may need to reboot your iPhone 13.
We have already prepared the guide to turn OFF or ON iPhone 13 in our previous guide. And now, we are here to show you how to reboot or restart iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, or iPhone 13 Pro Max. Since there is a specific button to restart iPhone 13, we will use AssistiveTouch to reboot the device without using physical buttons simply.
How To Restart or Reboot iPhone 13 (Mini, Pro, & Pro Max)
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap on Accessibility.
- Tap on the ‘Touch’ option.
- Tap on the ‘AssistiveTouch’ option at the top.
- Turn toggle ON next to AssistiveTouch.
- Now you will see the new AssistiveTouch round icon on the right side. Tap on it.
- Select the ‘Device’ option and Tap ‘More.’
- Now tap on the ‘Restart’ option and tap the Restart button again when the device asks for surety.
- Please wait for some time to get it done.
- Your iPhone 13 will automatically start after some time.
That was the simplest and quickest way to restart your iPhone 13 devices. Once your device restart, you can go back to the AssistiveTouch option and disable AssistiveTouch from the screen if you don’t want to use it anymore.
I hope this article helped you to reboot your iPhone 13 and fixed the minor problem. If you are still getting the same problem, you can ask for the solution in the comment box.