With the release of iPhone 12 series, the way to turning iPhones on and off changed. Since the newer iPhone 13 series has the same design, the same steps to turn ON or OFF iPhone 13 series.
Whether you are moving from a five-year-old iPhone to a new iPhone 13 or came from Android to iPhone 13, this article will help you find out how to turn OFF or ON iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
How To Turn ON/OFF iPhone 13 Series
Note: Since all four models of iPhone 13 have the same buttons, the process is the same to turn ON or OFF for iPhone 13 (Mini, Pro, and Pro Max).
How To Turn ON iPhone 13 (All Models)
- Once you get iPhone 13 on your hand, press and hold the Side button for a few seconds.
- Next, you will see the Apple Logo on the screen.
- Wait for some seconds, and you will see the lock screen.
- Swipe up to unlock the screen.
- Put SIM card on it.
- Now follow the on-screen instruction to create an Apple ID or complete the login process.
- That’s it.
How To Turn OFF iPhone 13 (All Models)
If something wrong happened to your device while setting up iPhone 13, you could turn it off with the help of the below steps.
- Press and hold the Side lock button from the right side and the Volume up button from the left side.
- Keep holding both buttons until you see ‘Slide to power off’ option.
- Once you see the option, drag your finger to the right to turn off iPhone.
- Now it will take a few seconds to power off iPhone 13.
There is another way to turn off iPhone 13 from the Settings. You can go to Settings > General > Shut Down > Slide to power off.
Turning ON or OFF iPhone 13 is so straightforward with the help of the above method. Earlier, there was a Touch ID button, which would be used to turn off older iPhones. I hope you are satisfied with the above process. If you need more help using iPhone 13, don’t hesitate to ask us via the comment box.