As we watched the live iOS 16 launch event, the lock screen customisation feature was amazing and so aesthetic. This is the only feature that impressed me and forced me to get into the iOS 16 beta program. Since the Apple developer beta program costs $99 a year, some iOS geeks are looking for the way to get iOS 16 free.
Thankfully, we have found the way to download and install iOS 16 free. Yes, that’s right. You can get iOS 16 on your iPhone without developer account. As long as you have the compatible iOS 16 iPhone, you can download iOS 16 for free with the help of below steps. Let’s check out the steps to get iOS 16 early free.
How To Get iOS 16 Free: Download and Install
- Make sure that you have created a proper backup of your iPhone’s storage.
- Here we are going to suggest you the third-party website to get iOS 16 which is safe.
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone and navigate to https://betaprofiles.com/.
- You will see “Download Beta Profiles.” Tap on iOS 16 and proceed.
- Now you will see “iOS 16 beta profile” and you have to tap on “Install Profile.”
- You might see a popup on the screen, and you have to tap on “Allow” and “Close.”
- Now the iOS 16 beta software profile will begin to download on your iPhone.
- Navigate to “Settings” and then “Profile Downloaded.”
- Hit the “Install” option and enter the device passcode for permission.
- Again, tap the Install option and the iOS 16 beta profile will be installed.
- When it asks for a restart, tap the “Restart” option.
- Navigate to “General” in “Settings.”
- Find and open “Software Update.”
- Hit “Download and Install“
- When page of terms and conditions comes, hit the “Agree” option.
- The latest iOS 16 developer beta version will begin to download. Once it is downloaded, tap “Install Now.”
Once you have gone through the above steps, you will have the new iOS 16 update on your iPhone. Now you can start testing all the new and amazing features of the new iOS 16 update. Alongside iOS 16’s lock screen customisation feature, if you notice any useful feature of iOS 16 then don’t hesitate to share your feedback with us in the comment box.