Apple’s new watchOS 8 landed at WWDC 2021 event with some fruitful features. The new Mindfulness app, Fitness app upgrade, watch faces upgraded, always-on display features are a real gem. Hence, the FOMO of these features forcing users to download watchOS 8 beta on Apple Watch.
Since these new features are great, users can’t wait for the public beta. If you are a huge Apple geek wants to check these new features of watchOS 8, here we are going to show you how to install watchOS 8 beta on your Apple Watch. Without wasting much time, let’s get to the guide!
See More: How To iOS 15 Beta Profile Download Free
How To Download & Install watchOS 8 Beta on Apple Watch
Thing To Keep In Mind:
- Make sure that your connected iPhone is 6S or later running the new iOS 15 beta.
- Ensure that you have Apple Watch Series 3 or later or iPhone have a minimum of 50% battery.
- Launch Safari browser and open developer.apple.com.
- Tap on Discover and select watchOS.
- Tap on Download. If it asked to sign in, then do it with Apple ID.
- Tap on Install Profile next to watchOS 8 beta.
- Tap Allow granting permission and tap on Install to start the download.
- Enter Passcode and tap on Install to confirm.
- Now tap on Restart to reboot your Apple Watch to get it done.
- Open Watch app.
- Tap on the My Watch tab and go to General.
- Tap on Software Update and then tap on Download and Install.
- Enter Passcode and tap Agree for terms and conditions.
- Tap on Install on your iPhone or Apple Watch.
- After installation, your Apple Watch will reboot.
After the reboot, your Apple Watch will welcome you with the new watchOS 8 update. Now you can explore all new cutting-edge features of watchOS 8 on your Apple Watch.
While testing the watchOS 8 on your Apple Watch, please share with us through the comment box if you see any issue or find any hidden gems. Likewise, you can directly ask us in the comment section if you get any problem while following this guide.