Instagram has gained an amazing response through its story feature. Inspired from snapchat this story feature allows you to post content from day-to-day life onto the platform for viewing for 24 hours post which it disappears. A huge number of stories are uploaded everyday to view on Instagram. Stories mask a huge number of views hence has become really popular. People tend to use stories to post their best content on Instagram, especially brands looking for views. A survey suggested that average time invested by a 25 year old on Instagram stories is 20-25 minutes in a day, which is a wholesome time. There are a number of stories being uploaded on a daily basis out of which many are worth downloading. Now taking a screenshot of these stories is an option but it is never the best option. Then how do you save these stories to your iOS device?
iPhone works a bit differently hence this article helps you confer ways to download Instagram stories onto your iPhone. Now there is no way to download stories on Instagram, but you can always do this using a third-party application like StoriesIG.
What is StoriesIG?
StoriesIG is an Instagram story downloader that helps you download any Instagram story on your iPhone. The app is available on the App store and also on the official website of StoriesIG. It helps you download any Instagram for your iOS device easily. You can easily download any story or highlight using StoriesIG.
- It supports unlimited downloads and even helps you view stories anonymously on your iPhone. This helps you avoid being enlisted in the Instagram viewer list.
- The app works free of cost and does charge you for service or downloads.
- It is safe to use as the app does not store any downloaded information and also does not ask you to login or provide personal information.
- StoriesIG helps you download both stories and highlights.
- StoriesIG is legal and safe to use as it only indulges in downloading stories and highlights that are made public.
How to download Instagram stories on your iOS device?
Step 1: Download and launch StoriesIG app or access the software from the official website of StoriesIG.
Step 2: Enter the username of the person whose story you wish to download or copy and paste the username of the person from Instagram into the field provided.
Step 3: Tap search button. StoriesIG displays all the stories and highlights uploaded by that person on the app.
Step 4: Tap on any story to play it and view it anonymously.
Step 5: Click on the download button over the story to save it to your gallery directly. StoriesIG only allows download from public accounts.