It’s been a long since the war started between Apple and Epic Games over the Fortnite game. When Apple removed Fortnite from the App Store, users from the world started looking for a way to download Fortnite on iPad after the ban.
As an iPad user, I love playing games on my iPadOS devices. Fortnite is among the top games that millions of iPad users play too much. As Apple unlisted Fortnite game from the App Store, I was also worried about how I install Fortnite on my iPad, and also many geeks are asking if it is free to download Fortnite on iPad after the ban. Considering the craze of worldwide users about Fortnite, here I have shared the simple method to get Fortnite on iPad in 2021.
How To Download/Install Fortnite on iPadOS Devices
Here we have listed two different methods to get Fortnite on iPads.
How To Download Fortnite On iPad Via Apple Store
Note: This method only works for the users who previously installed the game on the device at least once.
- Launch App Store on your iPad.
- Tap on your Profile on the top right side.
- Tap on Purchased, and use the search bar to search Fortnite.
- Once you find Fortnite in the list, tap on the Download icon next to it.
How To Download Fortnite On iPad Via Family Sharing
New to iPad device? Want to install Fortnite on iPad for the first time, even after the ban? Let’s check this guide.
Note: Make sure that you have linked your Apple ID with someone else’s via Family Sharing, who has installed the game on their device.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPad.
- Tap on Name at the top.
- Tap Family Sharing.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to set up Family Sharing. After adding payment detail, go to the next step.
- Now tap on Purchase Sharing and turn it ON.
- Go back to App Store.
- Tap on Purchase, and tap shared person’s account.
- Search for Fortnite and tap on the Download icon next to the Fortnite icon from the search result.
That’s done now. The Fortnite game is now installed on your iPad device. Now you can enjoy the game without any stoppage. The good news is that Epic Games is working with GeForce to land Fortnite on iOS devices later this year. Meanwhile, you can enjoy the game with this method.
If you face any issue while following the above steps to install Fortnite on iPad after the ban, you can drop a comment below. We will be glad to help you with that.