Whenever I open Instagram, I come across dozens of reels with multiple videos and photos in sync with seconds. It seems like creators are coming with an aesthetic way to present a short video on Instagram and TikTok. Even I tried to add 27 photos to this sound and let it sync. And today, I will guide how to create an Instagram reel on “Make Life Worth Living” by adding 18 videos.
I guess you have also seen many videos with the caption “Make Life Worth Living” of many Instagram influencers with some of their best videos on a single Instagram reel. But you might be wondering they create this type of video with perfect sync. This article is all about adding 18 videos in perfect sync to make the “Make Life Worth Living” reel on Instagram from your iPhone. Without further ado, let’s get to the guide.
How To Create “Make Life Worth Living” Reel By Adding 18 Videos
Note: Make sure that you have 18 videos ready to add and install the Inshot app on your iPhone.
- Open the Inshot app on your iPhone.
- Tap to create a new video on the home screen.
- Tap on the Red plus icon to add 18 videos and green check.
- Resize the first video to 2.1 seconds and resize the other 17 videos to 0.2 seconds.
- Now you can export the video at 1080p resolution and 30fps. Don’t try to export video in 4k since Instagram only supports 1080p resolution and 30fps right now.
- Now open Instagram and upload the reel. You can find the audio using #18videochallenge.
- That’s it.
So these were the seven steps to add your best 18 videos of lifestyle and make the best Instagram Reels with a “Make Life Worth Living” caption and get likes, views, and comments. The great thing is it is now trending on Instagram; I guess it is the perfect time to follow the above steps, make the best videos, and share with your followers.
Have you enjoyed this tutorial to add 18 videos to Make Life Worth Living reel?
Was this guide easy and useful? If you get into any trouble while following the above steps, you can directly ask for help by dropping a comment below. We are also working on adding more tutorials to create aesthetic Instagram reels from your iPhone. Stay tuned.