After testing the iOS 15.5 beta for developers, Apple has finally rolled out the iOS 15.5 beta 2 to the public. In March, with iOS 15.4, the company has added 37 new emojis, including the pregnant man emoji and the new option to allow users to unlock their iPhone with Face ID while wearing a mask. After iOS 15.4, they took some time to release the next iOS beta update for the developers.
On April 20, Apple released the iOS 15.5 public beta 2 for everyone, and users are keen to test the new features of the iOS 15.5 beta 2 update. Apple has not added any major features on the iOS 15.5 beta 2, but the biggest change people have found is the new Send and Request button for Cash in the Apple Pay to make Apple Pay payment transparent and quick. If you want to test the new iOS 15.5 beta 2, then here’s the process to get iOS 15.5 public beta 2 on iPhone.
How to download iOS 15.5 Public Beta 2
- Open Safari and go to beta.apple.comTap Sign in > and enter your Apple ID credentials to log in.
- Note: If you’re a beta tester, directly enroll your iOS device.
- Tap Accept (if you do).
- Scroll down to the iOS tab and tap enroll your iOS device.
- Scroll down and tap Download profile.
- Tap Allow → Close to confirm the download.
- Open Settings and tap Profile Downloaded.
- Tap Install at the top right. Now, enter your device passcode.
- Tap Install twice.
- Finally, tap Done. If there’s a popup to Restart, hit it.
- Next, install the update.
- After that, go to Settings → General → Software Update → Download and Install the latest iOS 15.5 beta 2.
Once you have followed the above steps, you will have the new iOS 15.5 beta 2 on your iPhone and enjoy upcoming features in advance. As Apple has landed iOS 15.5 beta 2 for public beta 2 for everyone, we can expect the final release of the iOS 15.5 update soon.
After testing the new iOS 15.5 beta 2, do not forget to share your feedback in the comment box. If you found any hidden features on the new iOS 15.5 beta 2, you can share them with us in the comment section.