The iOS operating system has started rising by consuming about 48% of the market in the USA and gained a lot of popularity since its rise and coming in competition with Android which was previously considered as the king of all operating systems by having a majority of market share. Since Apple has started rising and growing in popularity among its users, it becomes necessary to test everything including the applications on iOS devices, so there is no chance of casualties. This is where BrowserStack comes into play. BrowserStack for iOS is used to test websites and mobile applications. Let me show you what is BrowserStack and how to use it on iOS 16
What is BrowserStack on iOS 16?
BrowserStack is cloud based platform that will help you in viewing how the websites might look on different types of iPhone and iPad models. It basically allows the developers to test out the applications and websites for various browsers, operating systems as well as iOS devices. For this to work you will need to download an app on your iPhone and then have applications and websites tested on another type of device. By doing this, you can make sure that everything looks fantastic and functions well for everyone, regardless of the phone or tablet they are using.
How to use BrowserStack on iOS 16?
First and foremost you will need to sign up for an account. Note that you can only avail of the free trial period and after that, you will have to buy the subscription plan.
- Go to your safari browser on your iOS device and search for BrowserStack.
- Create a new account by signing up, if you have previously created an account then you simply need to log in. You may choose for free trial or can purchase a subscription package.
- Your BrowserStack username and access key must be entered. These specifics can be found in your BrowserStack account’s “Automate” section.
- You can choose the preferred device and OS version from a list of alternatives after entering your login information. You can pick from a variety of iOS devices, such as iPhones and iPads, and various iOS versions, like iOS 16.
- Your iOS device will connect to BrowserStack once you have chosen the device and OS version you want to use to test your application. Similar to using a web browser, you can access your website or application using the BrowserStack app. The application will provide you with a live view of how your application appears.
To sum up, BrowserStack is a great tool for developers who want to make sure their applications function flawlessly across all platforms, including iOS devices. You may use BrowserStack to test your applications on actual iOS devices, troubleshoot any problems you run into, and make sure that your applications work properly on all devices.
Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles.