Apple keeps working on the iOS 15 program, and they recently released iOS 15 beta 4 and iPadOS 4 for developers. Users running iOS 15 beta 3 on their iPhone can simply get iOS 15 beta 4 by heading to Settings > General > Software Update and installing the new update.
iOS 15 public beta 4 is not live; we can expect it in a couple of days. As the new iOS 15 beta 4 landed, many users want to know what is new and the new change on iOS 15 beta 4. If you plan to install iOS 15 beta 4 on your iPhone, let’s find out the new features and changes.
iOS 15 Beta 4 Features and Changes
- The Safari app on iPadOS 15 beta 4 changed a bit as Apple changed the app’s design and made it like macOS Monterey beta 3.
- Multiple changes made in Safari app for iPhone like the share button shifted to tab bar, the reload button is next to URL in the tab bar, the Tab bar will get minimizes when you try to tap on the webpage, the bookmarks option can be found by long-press on the URL bar.
- The new option was added to alert any individual about Focus Mode with “Share Focus Mode” with individual contacts.
- There is a new icon for Smart Rotate when you add a widget stack to the Home Screen.
- The proper support added for MagSafe Battery Pack on iPhone 12.
- In the Shortcuts app, there is the most requested “Return To Home Screen” option added.
- The new icon for notes in the control centre.
- The Notification icon changed in the Settings app.
- New animated Smart Rotate and Widget suggestions icons.
- App Update layout screen changed.
- Private Relay now has multiple options for 4G/5G and Wifi.
- The lock screen camera icon tweaked.
- Now you can share your memories from the photos app.
As testing the new iOS 15 beta 4 updates, we have found these 13 new features and changes on iPhone. We are still testing the new iOS 15 beta. We will share more information about the new update in our site. Have you tested the new iOS 15 beta 4? If so, then please share your feedback in the comment box. Stay tuned for more updates!