As Apple releases the most-awaited iPhone 13 series at the Apple Park as the California Streaming event, users worldwide are looking for a new feature about iPhone 13 since users found it similar to last year’s iPhone 12 series.
Even users around the world took Twitter to show memes comparing iPhone 12 and iPhone 13. While many iPhone geeks are asking what’s new about iPhone 13, compare to iPhone 12. Let’s find out new iPhone 13 features:
What’s New About The iPhone 13?
- The new iPhone 13 has a smaller notch that is 20% smaller than last year’s iPhone 12.
- The new diagonal camera captures 40% more light.
- Premium models feature OLED Super Retina EXR Display that supports ProMotion technology with the adaptive refresh rate from 10Hz to 120Hz.
- The display of Pro models is 28% brighter with 800 nits of brightness.
- The Face ID notch is smaller.
- The front-facing iPhone 13 TrueDepth camera system has been improved.
- The new series is built with a new A15 Bionic Chip.
- The triple-lens rear camera was upgraded with an f/2.8 Telephoto lens, an f/1.5 Wide lens, and an f/1.8 Ultra-Wide lens.
- New Night Mode added for lower light environment photography.
- The Pro models feature a new Cinematic Mode to adjust and move the focus from one subject to another and artfully blurring the background to provide the movie-quality effect.
- iPhone 13 Pro has up to 1.5 hours more battery life than iPhone 12 Pro, while iPhone 13 Pro Max offers up to 2.5 hours more battery life than iPhone 12 Pro Max.
It’s been a couple of days since Apple landed the new iPhone 13 series with a similar design to iPhone 12. But spend a lot of time finding some new feature on iPhone 13 so that buys can spot and differentiate between iPhone 13 and iPhone 12 to get the idea of pre-ordering iPhone 13.
Did you enjoy the article? What feature do you like the most? Do you think it is the great upgrade? Please share your reviews about the new iPhone 13 in the comment box.