Apple’s App Store is the official platform for downloading and installing games and apps. Dozens of apps and games are free to download, but many apps are available under the paid section. User should use real money to get the app and games. There are many ways on Android to get the paid apps for free. But when it comes to iPhone, Apple’s very strict about the rules and regulations.
However, many geeks manage to get those paid apps free, even on iPhones and iPad. Yes, you have heard it right. There are dozens of third-party app stores available online. With the help of these third-party stores, iOS users can sideload the most popular paid apps and games online. When it comes to downloading paid apps on iPhone for free, Topapp live plays an important role.
Topapp Live is on one of the most popular third-party app stores for iOS users. Since we saw many questions regarding downloading Topapp live on iOS, let’s find out the guide to downloading paid apps free from Topapp live on iOS devices.
How to download Topapp live apps on iOS
- Open the Settings app.
- Next, go to General.
- Tap in Background App Refresh.
- Select Mobile Data & Wife.
- Now go back and tap Battery.
- After that, tap on the toggle next to Low Power Mode.
- Open the Safari app.
- Go to www.topapp.live.
- Please scroll down to the Apps or Games and tap on it.
- Tap on it and Install.
- Wait for a minute to load the data, and then you will redirect to locked three tasks.
- You need to install any two apps from the list and spend a minute on the app.
- After two assignments are completed, you will see the app automatically installed on your iPhone home screen.
Due to the strict Apple rules and regulations, topapp.live iOS page doesn’t work in some countries. But you can use free iOS VPN apps to change the location to access topapp.live on iPhone in your country.
Was this article helpful to you? Did it help to load paid apps free on your iPhone? If you still need some help regarding the same, don’t hesitate to ask us in the comment section.