One of the best things about Spotify Premium is that you can listen to music without annoying ads. But users have to pay a fee to get these benefits. Even so, tech-savvy people have found ways to get a free modded version of Spotify Premium for iOS and Android devices. At the moment, more than 108 million Spotify users enjoy the premium experience.
Spotify Premium not only lets you listen to music without ads, but also lets you stream music in high quality. This premium version can also be used on multiple devices, such as in-car systems and gaming consoles, without any problems. It makes sense that many users would like to get Spotify Premium for free, given how useful it is. The Spotify Premium APK is easy to get for Android users, but iPhone users have trouble getting the APK for iOS. We can help with that.
How To Download Spotify Premium APK iOS In 2023
It’s important to note that while a modified version of Spotify Premium, known as Spotify++, is available through third-party methods for sideloading on iOS, this is not an official or endorsed way of obtaining the app. Using third-party methods to install apps on an iPhone or iPad goes against Apple’s policies and is therefore not recommended.
- Open the Settings app.
- Next, go to General.
- Tap in Background App Refresh.
- Select Mobile Data & Wife.
- Now go back and tap Battery.
- After that, tap on the toggle next to Low Power Mode.
- Open the Safari app.
- Go to appskd.com.
- Please scroll down to Spotify ++ and tap on it.
- Tap on it and Install.
- Wait for a minute to load the data, and then you will redirect to locked three tasks.
- You need to install any two apps from the list and spend a minute on the app.
- After two assignments are completed, you will see the Spotify ++ iOS version automatically installed on your iPhone home screen.
Once you have followed the steps outlined above, you should be able to enjoy all of the benefits of Spotify Premium on your iPhone or iPad. Have you successfully installed Spotify Premium on your iPhone using the guide? Was it helpful? If you know of any other methods for accessing Spotify Premium on an iPhone, please feel free to share in the comments section below.