How often does it happen that you come across a certain video on a specific social media platform that you want to download and save for future use? Ideally, you want to either want to download the video in either Mp3 or Mp4 format.
One such app that enables you to download these videos from different socials is Snaptube. The app has been around for quite some time now and while installing the app on your Android device is pretty simple, it’s not as simple for iPhones.
This article will explain everything you need to know about Snaptube and how to download it on iPhone 13.
Is Snaptube available on the App Store?
Snaptube isn’t officially available on the App Store, which means that you can’t download the app directly on your iPhone.
For this, you’d have to rely on third-party app stores to be able to install the Snaptube app directly to your iPhone.
Steps to Download Snaptube on iPhone 13
Since Snaptube is primarily an Android application, you won’t find it available in the App Store. Whether or not Snaptube will be available for iPhone 13 in the future is something we’d have to look forward to.
If you don’t want to follow the steps since they seem complicated, you can always look into alternative video-downloading apps instead of Snaptube.
Here’s how you can download Snaptube on iPhone 13:
- Start by ensuring that Cydia is installed on your iPhone 13.
- Once you are done downloading and installing Cydia on your iPhone, look up Snaptube.
- Download the file and then click on the Install button.
- Once the apk has been downloaded to your home screen on your iPhone 13.
- Once you click it, install the Snaptube app on your device.
And, that’s all. You can then use your Snaptube on your iPhone 13 without any hassle at all.
Steps to use Snaptube on iPhone 13
Once you have installed Snaptube on your iPhone 13, the next thing you have to do is follow the steps to download the app. It’s pretty simple.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Open the installed app on your iPhone 13.
- Copy the link of the video that you wish to download from the social media platform.
- Wait until the download file is ready and click to download the video in Mp3 or Mp4 form.
That’s all you need to know about Snaptube on iPhone 13. The steps aren’t as complicated as you think. However, if you can’t find the apk on reliable third-party app stores like Cydia, we’d recommend looking into alternatives instead.