Apple’s App Store is undoubtedly the best platform for iPhone users to download apps without malware and with complete safety. Whenever Apple notices any suspicious or fraudulent app on the App Store, they restrict the app from its store. However, many geeks still look for a way to get those apps. To do that, Sideloading iOS apps is an alternative way to do that easily without any stoppage.
What is iOS sideloading?
Sideloading iOS app means using any IPA file of the app or game via third-party app stores to install any app on the iPhone without jailbreak or official App Store.
What is the best sideloading iOS app?
There are dozens of Sideloading iOS apps are available online as the third-party app stores where users can download and install any app without any restrictions from Apple. Altstore is considered one of the best sideloading iOS third-party app stores.
How To Sideloading iOS via Altstore Without Jailbreak
Note: Make sure you have already downloaded iTunes and iCloud on your computer.
- Open the browser and go to https://altstore.io/.
- Next, download AltServer for your Mac or PC.
- After that, connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Tap on ‘Trust’.
- Then, open the AltServer, and you will need to point it towards your iCloud installation.
- Now open iTunes and turn on “Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi” in your iPhone’s settings” option.
- Next, unplug your iPhone from the PC. Click the AltServer icon from the notification, click “Install AltStore” and then select your iPhone.
- Now you need to enter your Apple ID detail.
- Once you have AltServer on your iPhone, you can install any app via custom IPA files.
- But you need to ensure that your iPhone is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your PC’s AltStore.
Is it Safe to sideloading iOS app from AltStore?
According to the app’s developers, it uses Apple ID and password. Also, users can make a new account if they don’t want to use Apple ID. AltStore also doesn’t share their detail with any 3rd party server. However, Apple is strictly opposing sideloading apps from any third-party app store.
Is sideloading possible on iOS?
Yes, with the help of third-party apps store like AltStore, sideloading is possible on iOS devices.
Many geeks to love to play retro games on their iPhone from the Nintendo are using this platform to sideloading iOS games from the AltStore. Apple recently released iOS 16 update, and some apps may not work with the new iOS 16 since developers are still working on the new version of the app.
Once you read the above post, share your feedback in the comment box. If you need more tips for sideloading iOS apps, feel free to ask in the comment box.