A few years ago, people used to jailbreak their iPhone or iPad to break Apple’s rules and install any third-party or restricted apps or games. Also, it helps them to use some out-of-the-box features on iOS devices. But Apple has become so strict in the last couple of years since there is no way to jailbreak the newer iPhone or iOS. However, iOS geeks are looking for a way to sideload apps on iOS.
Since Apple doesn’t allow any harmful or adult apps or games on the App Store, many developers have found the loophole to sideload apps on iOS devices without alerting Apple. Whether you want to install any tweaked app or any Apple-restricted app, with the help of our guide, you will be able to sideload app on iPhone without any issue.
Although the internet is full of third-party apps and websites to load iOS IPA on iPhone or iPad to sideload any app or game on IOS, we prefer to use the most popular and safest way to sideload any app to iPhone via AltStore. AltStore is the best app to sideload apps to the iOS device without jailbreak. It is also considered the best sideload app for iOS in 2022. Without further ado, let’s head to the guide.
Disclaimer: As an actual Apple informative blog, we don’t promote or encourage the use of third-party apps or games on iPhones since Apple has a strict policy. This article is only for informative purposes.
How To Sideload App To IOS 15, iOS 16, or iOS 14
Note: Before you begin, ensure that you have iCloud configured on your Mac, or install the iCloud desktop client and iTunes if you’re using a Windows PC.
- Navigate to altstore.io using your computer’s web browser.
- Download and install AltServer.
- Continue with the installation after extracting the downloaded file.
- To get iCloud quickly, simply click “Download.”
- Next, connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer via USB cable and launch iTunes if you’re using Windows. Suppose you are using Mac, launch Finder.
- To view the Summary page, click on the device icon.
- Check the “Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi” box.
- Click on the AltStore icon, select “Install AltStore” from the dropdown menu, and then click on your computer-connected iPhone or iPad.
- To continue with the installation, you’ll be prompted to sign in with your Apple account.
- Once you’ve typed in the details, click on “Install.”
- AltStore should be installed in a matter of seconds on your device.
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings -> General and then tap on “Profiles & Device Management.”
- Tap on the email address you used to install AltStore.
- Now, tap on “Trust” to continue.
- When prompted to confirm, tap “Trust” once more. You should now be able to open AltStore without any problems.
- Once you have installed the app, you can launch and sideload any app to the iOS device.
That’s how you can use AltStore on your iPhone or iPad to sideload apps to iOS devices without jailbreaking the device.
AltStore is the best and easiest way to sideload apps to iOS devices without trouble. I hope it worked for you. Did you enjoy the guide? Need more tips? Don’t hesitate to ask for help in the comment box.