Do you love playing puzzle games? If so, you may have heard of Project QT. It is one of the best puzzle and adventure games where you can enjoy the game with cartoon roles. The game was initially available on Android and iPhone. But the game was removed from the Google Play Store and App Store because of the adult gameplay.
The game is about the trainer collecting different girls and playing eight new levels to battle and make a strong team. The player can also talk with their teammate and create strategies based on the teammate and girls. Due to the adult gameplay, Apple removed the game from the App Store. However, iOS users are looking for a way to download the Project QT iOS version for iPhone and iPad.
If you also want to get Project QT on an iOS device, we have found a simple trick to get the game on your iPhone right now.
How To Download Project QT on iOS On iPhone in 2022
- Make sure that Low Power Mode is turned off on your iPhone.
- Go to Settings > Exposure Notifications > Turn On Exposure Notifications.
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Enter tweakvip.com and visit the website.
- Tap on Search and enter Project QT.
- Tap on the result and hit the Download Now button.
- Wait for a few seconds to let the processing be done.
- Now you will see the complete task screen. You need to complete the task to get to the final step. Tap on the task.
- Once you complete two tasks, Project QT will automatically get installed on your iPhone.
- Now you can open the game and enjoy it.
Now you will have Project QT installed on your iPhone’s home screen. You will be able to play the game on your iPhone without any restrictions. If you see any difficulty while sideloading Project QT on iPhone or iPad, you can directly ask for help in the comment section.