Since the launch of the best-augmented reality game Pokemon Go for mobile phones, people have been mad at the app and still love to play it all day. As we know, Pokemon Go follows real-life locations, and users need to travel in the real world; some people prefer to sit at home and play the game.
To continue playing Pokemon Go while sitting on the sofa, many players use the Pokemon Go hack for iOS. However, it is against Apple’s rules to use any Pokemon Go hack on iOS devices. Still, many geeks have managed to use the Pokemon Go hack on iOS 16 to play while sitting at one place.
As iOS 16 is the new update and old hack files are not working, some iOS 16 are struggling to download the Pokemon Go hack on iOS 16. When users search for the Pokemon Go Hack iOS 16, many blogs offer Pokemon Go hack, but most sites are misleading the users and spreading malware.
Disclaiming: This article is only for information purposes, and we are not promoting any third-party app or misleading our readers.
How to Hack Pokemon Go On iOS 16?
- Make sure that Low Power Mode is turned off on your iPhone.
- Go to Settings > Exposure Notifications > Turn On Exposure Notifications.
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Enter apphomie.com and visit the website.
- Tap on Search and enter Poke Go Spoofer.
- Tap on the result and hit the Download Now button.
- Wait for a few seconds to let the processing be done.
- Now you will see the complete task screen. You need to complete the task to get to the final step. Tap on the task.
- Once you complete two tasks, Poke Go Spoofer will automatically get installed on your iPhone.
- Now you can open the game and enjoy it.
This method works for many users, but some devices don’t support this Pokemon Go Hack on iOS 16, maybe because of Apple’s new rules and security walls on iOS 16.
Did this method work for you? Do you know any other working method? Do share your feedback with us in the comment box.