Are you planning to update your iPhone to the new iOS 14.7.1 update? Don’t have any idea of the new features of iOS 14.7.1? Here we are going to discuss some new features and changes on iOS 14.7.1 update.
While Apple’s iOS 15 beta upgrades are coming and people are testing, the company is also releasing iOS 14 upgrades for stable users. Lastly, the tech giant released the new iOS 14.7.1 update. Many people have already installed iOS 14.7.1 on their device, while some are still behind and want to know what’s new on iOS 14.7.1 and the changes.
iOS 14.7.1 New Features and Changes
- Podcast Library has the new option to select what you want to see from the shows or only followed shows.
- The issue was fixed where iPhone models with Touch ID couldn’t unlock a paired Apple Watch using the Unlock With iPhone feature. The update was primarily released to fix this issue.
- Good news for Weather and Map users as Apple added Air Quality information for Canada, France, Italy, Netherlands, South Korea, and Spain.
- The most awaiting MagSafe Battery pack support added for iPhone 12 models.
- One useful feature was added for Apple Card Family users. It adds the option to merge credit limits and share one co-owned account with an existing Apple Card user.
- The Home app has the new option to manage times on HomePod.
On the other hand, the new iOS 14.7.1 also landed to fix some minor issues as well. There was Share Playlist menu option missing, it is fixed now. There was an issue with Dolby Atoms and Apple Music, it was fixed. There was a problem on iPhone 11’s battery service message; it was fixed.
As iOS 14.7.1 is not available to download and install, we are expecting iOS 14.8 before the release of the official iOS 15 update at the iPhone 13 Event.
What features do you still want to see from the upcoming iOS 15 update? Have you tested the iOS 15 beta? What are your thoughts about it? Please share your feedback in the comment box.