Minecraft is no doubt one of the absolute most popular games online. Ever since its release in 2011, the game has experienced ups and downs, especially when it involves its popularity.
But, the only issue with playing Minecraft is the fact that it’s available in the web version only. So, you need access to a PC or laptop to be able to play this game. But, can you get Minecraft on iOS 16 for free.
This article will explain everything you need to know about downloading Minecraft for free on iOS 16 and how you can do it.
How to Download Minecraft for Free on iOS?
The good news is that Minecraft is available for iOS but there are some steps you have to break down to get there. You do need access to a third-party app to sort out the download process.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Your first step is to download a third-party app like Panda Helper to your iOS device, including your iPhone with iOS 16. Since it’s a third-party app, it means that you’d need to download it online via http://m.pandahelp.vip/regular.
- Clicking on the above link will redirect you to the download page where you can directly download it without any hassle.
- Once you are done downloading the third-party app, you can then go ahead and follow Settings > General > Profiles and tap on Trust to complete the installation.
- Once you have Pandahelper sorted on your iPhone, you can then go ahead and look up Minecraft in the search bar.
- From the search results, download Minecraft by clicking on the Install button to finish up the installation process of Minecraft on your iOS device.
Besides using Pandahelper, you can also use another popular third-party app called TuTu App to sort out the download process. It works just as effortlessly, if not better. If you are confused about where to find the Tutu app, follow https://www.tutuapp.vip/ios/lite/feature.
Is it Safe to Download Minecraft using Third-party Apps?
The great thing about using third-party apps is the accessibility. Since Minecraft isn’t available easily, it isn’t surprising that these apps streamline the process quite well.
Most of these third-party apps are safe, which means that you won’t have to worry about the integrity or the safety of these apps at all.
Overall, Minecraft is available with iOS 16, so you won’t ever have to worry about the game not functioning as normal.