The internet is packed with tons of applications but not all of them are available on the Apple App Store. But there’s a loophole to everything and that’s not an exception. iPhone users can now enjoy all applications available over the web by using the one easy solution – TutuApp.
It might sound like spam or virus-laden application, but contrary to your belief, it is absolutely safe to use and does no harm to your iPhone. Curious to know more about the same? Scroll down the page to the bottom and get the app easily.
What is TutuApp?
TutuApp is one of the best ways for iOS users to get unapproved material to their iPhone or iPad. It is extensive and packed with thousands of programs, games, emulators, and more, and everything is free.
The best thing about the TutuApp is that it doesn’t require a jailbreak, and many of the applications have been updated with fun and helpful new features.
- Popular Apps and Games – There are several unofficial Android and iPhone apps available.
- It features jailbreak apps and a slew of additional goodies like screen recorders and game emulators that are not found on the official app store.
- It allows referred tweaks for iOS and Android to add more functionality.
Steps to install TutuApp for iOS
So, now that you have learned everything about TutuApp, it’s time to unveil the step-by-step guide to installing it. Follow the process mentioned below and get it done with ease.
- To begin the process, go to the web browser of your choice and navigate to the official website of the TutuApp.
- On the homepage, click the download button. It may take a while to complete the downloading.
- When the window displays, choose Allow.
- Select the Install option from the Install Profile menu.
- When asked, input your iPhone passcode and press the Install button again.
- Return to the home screen, and you may start using TutuApp right now.
- Tutu App has a large selection of iOS apps and games. If the software does not install successfully, follow the installation instructions again
Is Tutu App Safe to use?
Yes, absolutely. TutuApp has got tested on iOS and Android and experts found it absolutely safe for your device. It gets regularly tested for reliability, performance, and security on mobile OS and popular devices such as the newest iPhone and Google Pixel.
The developer team keeps the TutuApp app store up to date, and any errors reported are fixed within 24-48 hours. What else is needed?
How to Delete TutuApp from iPhone?
Do you no longer want to use the app? Free up the space by deleting the app in no time. Here’s how you can do it.
- Go to the General area of your iOS Settings app and choose Profiles & Device Management.
- Tap TutuApp in the list of app profiles to open it.
- From the drop-down option, choose Remove Downloaded Profile.
- When you shut your settings app, TutuApp will get erased from your smartphone.
That’s it!! TutuApp is an excellent alternative to the iOS app store. Try it out on your smartphone right now and get whatever app you feel like. It’s free, doesn’t require a jailbreak and rooting, and provides a lot more than the official app store.