Although Android offers its emoticons for texting, users desire iPhone emojis on their phones. They are dissatisfied with the emojis that come standard with Android.
There are numerous reasons for this requirement. Some Android users claim that iOS emojis are more expressive than Android emojis, allowing them to express their feelings more correctly. Remember that you can only receive iPhone-like emojis here, not iPhone-specific emojis. You’ll need to root your Android if you want emojis identical to those on the iPhone.
Magisk is an excellent example of an Android root program that allows you to switch your Android phone’s font to iOS fonts. Both ways will get discussed here, and they are both straightforward. Let’s get this party started, shall we?
Use emoji on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Emoji allow you to bring words to life with a simple tap of your finger.
Add an emoji
Emoji keyboards can get found in any program that supports the keyboard, such as Mail or Messages. To use an emoji, type:
- After that, hit the Emoji button or the globe Next Keyboard button, then tap the text box again.
- To switch emoji themes, tap the grey icons at the bottom of the keyboard, or swipe left or right to see more. To see the emoji you’ve recently used, tap the Frequently Used Category button. In the “Search Emoji” area, you can also look for the emoji you want to add.
- To modify the skin tone of a specific emoji, simply tap and hold it.
- To add an emoji to your text area, tap it.
Tap to replace words with emoji
Words that you can replace with emoji get displayed in the Messages app.
- To create a new message or join an existing conversation, go to Messages and hit the Compose button.
- Tap the Emoji button or the globe Next Keyboard button on your keyboard once you’ve finished writing your message.
- Wait for the letters to become orange before proceeding.
- To substitute an emoji for an orange word, tap it. If you can use more than one emoji, the Quick Reply area will provide a list of alternatives.
- To send an email, press the Send button.
Simply tap the emoji to replace it with its original word.
Use Predictive emoji
You can complete entire sentences with just a tap using predictive text. You see suggestions for words and phrases to type next as you type, depending on your previous discussions and writing style. You’ll also get emoji ideas that you might want to employ. To use a Predictive emoji, type your message and check for the suggested emoji in the predictive input window. Tap it to replace or add an emoji.
Touch and hold the Emoji button or the globe Next Keyboard button to switch off Predictive text, then tap Keyboard Settings, then turn off Predictive.
Don’t see the emoji keyboard?
Make the emoji keyboard gets turned on if you don’t see it.
- To access the keyboard, go to Settings > General > Keyboard.
- Tap Add New Keyboard, then Keyboards.
- Emoji can get tapped.
How to get iPhone emojis on your Android phone without rooting?
Since now you are aware of different ways for using iPhone emojis, it’s time to enlist the methods to get those quirky options on your Android device without rooting it.
Installing an Emoji Keyboard
Emoji keyboard apps abound in the Google Play Store. These apps are virtually equivalent to Apple’s, albeit not identical. You can read reviews and see screenshots on the app’s page. You can download the app if you find an emoji-style that you like. You may also figure out which emoji app is perfect for you by downloading and installing each one at a time and seeing how they work.
- Navigate to the Google Play Store.
- Tap the search key on your keyboard and type the apple emoji keyboard in the search box at the top of the screen.
- Emoji Keyboard and Kika Keyboard 2020-Emoji Keyboard, Stickers, GIF are among the emoji keyboard apps available.
- Select the desired app by tapping on it.
- Select the Install option.
- Go to Settings when you’ve finished installing.
- Select Languages from the drop-down menu, then enter your information in the System section.
- Default is a good option.
- From the Select keyboard, click ADD KEYBOARDS.
- Mark the box next to your emoji keyboard’s name with a checkmark.
- Finally, in the Attention section, press OK.
The freshly installed keyboard app can now get used to text.
Installing a Font App
Only if your phone permits you to alter the default font type will this method be beneficial. If it is still not you, you’ll have to go to way three or root your phone. Many typeface apps are available in the Google Play Store. Emoji Font 3 and Emoji Fonts for FlipFont 10 are the best examples. We’ll teach you how to utilize both applications on your Android phone in this video.
Using Emoji Font 3
Follow the instructions outlined below.
- Go to the Settings tab on your phone.
- From the menu options, choose Security.
- Put a checkmark in the box next to the Unknown sources option.
- Select OK in the Unknown sources dialogue box.
- On your smartphone, download Emoji Font 3.apk from Google Chrome.
- Once the file has to get downloaded, install it on your phone.
- After the installation is complete, navigate to your phone’s Settings.
- From the dropdown option, choose Display.
- The font style should get chosen.
- In the Select font window, choose Emoji Font 3.
- In the Set typeface as Emoji Font 3? window, select YES.
- Gboard-the Google Keyboard software may be downloaded and installed from the Google Play Store.
- The ENABLE IN SETTINGS button should get pressed.
- By checking the box next to the Gboard option, you can make Gboard your default keyboard.
- In the Attention popup, tap OK.
- Select the input method.
- In the Choose a keyboard window, choose Gboard.
- The DONE button must get pressed.
It concludes the discussion. iPhone emojis are now available on Android devices.
Forcefully Changing Fonts with iFont
This method can get used if your phone does not enable you to alter the default font. You can use iFont to force a font change and receive iOS emojis on your phone. You don’t need to be concerned because this is a risk-free procedure.
- Emoji Font 3 can be downloaded and installed. Method 2’s steps should get followed.
- From the Play Store, download and install iFont.
- Open iFont after the installation is complete.
- Select the My tab.
- My Install will appear.
- Emoji Font 3 can get accessed by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
- At the bottom of the screen, press and hold the Set button.
- In the Font Setup popup, select OK.
- Select INSTALL from the drop-down menu.
- The ALLOW button should get tapped.
- The DONE button must get pressed.
- In the Select font box, pick Emoji Font 3 from the list.
- In the popup window, select YES.
- Restart the computer.
That concludes the discussion. Apple’s emoticons are now available on your phone.
How to get iPhone emojis on your Android phone with rooting?
- To begin, you must first root your Android device.
- Unknown sources must get enabled on your rooted smartphone.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Select Security.
- Mark the box next to Unknown sources with a checkmark.
- In the Unknown sources popup, select OK.
- Install the IOS emoji Magisk Module on your Android phone after downloading it.
If it requests permission, provide it.
- Launch the app after it has finished installing.
- Press the Add (+) button at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the emoji.zip file. This module will take a few moments to install.
- Once the installation is complete, a dialogue box will appear. There’s a reset button on it.
- After resetting your Android phone, you may text with iPhone emojis.
You may have now iPhone emojis on your Android phone, whether rooted or not, and experience communication that is colorful and lively. So, do you like our homework? Is it informative? Feel free to share your thoughts with us in the comment section below. We would love to hear from you!!