iPhone 13 is among the most liked cell phones available right now, and for good reason. They are stylish, simple to operate, and loaded with functions that simplify our lives. Nonetheless, iPhone 13 occasionally experiences issues, just like any other device. When the screen won’t turn on, it’s one of the most frequent problems iPhone 13 users experience. This can be annoying. In this blog post, we’ll look at some of the best fixes for an iPhone 13 screen that won’t turn on, allowing you to quickly restore functionality to your device.
Why won’t iPhone 13 screen turn on?
- There might be a software glitch that is causing the screen to not turn on. In this case, you can switch off your iPhone 13 and then switch it on again.
- iPhone 13 battery might be dead or is about to die.
- There might be a major water damage problem. Water must have entered your iPhone and may have caused some hardware failure.
- iPhone 13 must have been dropped accidentally and it might have caused some internal damage, preventing it from working.
- Your iPhone 13 battery might be faulty or damaged.
iPhone 13 screen won’t turn on: How to fix it
If your iPhone screen won’t turn on, here are some troubleshooting steps you can take to try to fix the issue:
- Charge your iPhone: Make sure your iPhone has enough battery power by connecting it to a power source using the original charger that came with your device.
- Force restart your iPhone: Press and hold the power button and the home button (or volume down button on newer iPhones) together until the Apple logo appears.
- Check for any physical damage: Check if there is any physical damage to your iPhone, such as cracks or scratches on the screen or any damage to the charging port. If there is, take it to a professional for repair.
- Check your display: It’s possible that your iPhone 13 Pro won’t power on because the display is damaged. An easy way to rule this out is to turn the phone on and listen for a sound. Also, you can move the mute toggle switch back and forth to see if it vibrates. If it vibrates or you hear a sound but nothing displays on the screen, then the screen is most likely the problem.
- Try to enter recovery mode: Connect your iPhone to a computer with iTunes installed and follow the instructions to enter recovery mode. From there, you may be able to restore your iPhone to its factory settings.
- Contact Apple Support: If none of the above steps work, it’s time to contact Apple Support for further assistance.
- It’s important to note that if your iPhone is still under warranty, taking it to a third-party repair shop may void the warranty, so it’s best to take it to an Apple Store or an authorized repair center.
After doing the above methods, if your iPhone 13 still won’t switch on, it may be experiencing hardware issues. Finding the closest Apple Store is the simplest solution. Your iPhone may have an underlying problem, which Apple genius can help you identify.
Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles.