Apple’s IOS 16 update completely changed the way of look of the lock screen of the iPhone. Now, users can fully customize the lock screen with depth effect wallpapers, widgets, and time clock design. I enjoy adding depth effect wallpaper on my iPhone lock screen, allowing me to add 3D images from my iPhone’s gallery.
People also love the widgets on the lock screen and Live Activities which show the ongoing event on the iPhone. However, most users prefer small-time fonts on iOS 16. Many have also Tweeted and showed their disappointment for the iOS 16 too big-time fonts. They may not be aware of the process the change the time font on iOS 16.
Gladly, we have here to share the method to change the clock font size and color on iOS 16.
How To Change IOS 16 Clock Time Fonts On iPhone
- Unlock your iPhone with a face id or passcode, or fingerprint.
- Long press the lock screen to get the customization option.
- Click on the customize button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the clock/time widget.
- A pop-up will appear from the bottom of the screen, showing you the different options of fonts and colors.
- In a total of 8 font options, choose any of your liking.
- Below that, you can scroll right to choose the color for your font. You can even create your shade of color.
- Tap on the globe icon to choose from the language in which you want the time to be displayed. (Arabic, Arabic Indic, Devnagari).
- Click on the cross icon to save the change once you are done with the customization.
- Tap on the Done option at the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on the Set as wallpaper pair option. And you are done!
That’s how you can change the font color on iOS 16 and set the different designs of clock time font on iOS 16.
Can I Change iOS 16 Font Size?
There is no option to adjust the clock size on iOS 16. But when choosing different designs from the available options, the clock size will be changed according to the design of the time fonts on iOS 16.
Changing the clock font size on the iOS 16 option still needs to be added even after iOS 16.2 update. But we can expect this option soon from the upcoming iOS 16 upgrades.