Being an Android user, you cannot take advantage of the iOS perks. But you can download third party apps to make your Android customisation look like iOS. This way you can experience iOS device usage. Like for example, if you want to use iOS 16 keyboard on your Android device you have to look for third party apps which can provide with such. On Android, there is no official Apple keyboard available. In any case, you can download a variety of Android keyboard apps from the Play Store. Some are great, while others are pure garbage, so be careful when you choose your application to download iOS 16 keyboard on your Android device.
It’s feasible to use an iOS keyboard on an Android device. While third-party keyboards like Go Keyboard and SwiftKey can be installed, the iOS keyboard requires that your phone be rooted. Because iOS keyboards must be signed by Apple, it is presently not feasible to install one on your phone without first rooting it.
How to get iOS 16 keyboard for Android
The procedure for rooting a phone differs depending on the phone. Here is a step-by-step tutorial for Android (Samsung) users.
1. Install the Samsung USB drivers, first.
2. From this list, choose the Android device you wish to root, then download the rooting package for it.
3. Open the APK file on your Android smartphone from your file manager and unzip the rooting package.
4. After the programme has been installed, launch it and follow the on-screen instructions to root your device.
5. Use Cydia Impactor to install the most recent version of iBackupBot on your PC by downloading it from Cydia Impactor.
6. Launch iBackupBot to restore the apps, data, and settings on your device to a previous backup.
7. Open iBackupBot on your computer and connect your phone. Choose your iOS keyboard app from the “Raw Backup” column on your left by clicking there.
8. Disconnect your phone and drag the keyboard to your desktop.
9. In order to install and reset the keyboard on your phone to its default settings, locate the file on your desktop and open it with iBackupBot.
10. Go to “Language and keyboard” in the Settings app on your device after it has been successfully restored.
11. From the list of available keyboards, pick the iOS keyboard you just loaded.
12. To make sure it was installed properly, return to the Language and Keyboard settings page.
Given below are some of the suitable iOS 16 applications to download on your Android device. All the apps listed below can be located in the PlayStore app on your Android device.
- iPhone Keyboard.
An Android keyboard software called iPhone keyboard allows for customization. With a variety of themes, it will make your phone look cooler and more futuristic.
- Green Apple Keyboard.
For Android smart phones, the Green Apple Keyboard is a stylish, quick, and intelligent keyboard. For quick SMS, chat, text, and email, it’s the best smart keyboard for Android. It resembles the iOS keyboard almost exactly.
- Apple keyboard.
Once installed, the Apple keyboard application accurately replicates all of the features of the keyboard found on Apple brand devices. Although it’s free, there are advertising.
That’s it folks! There are the steps through which you can install iOS 16 keyboard on your Android device. If there is any query related to download process, do let us know in the comment box and we will surely get back to you with a solution.
Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles.