Apple announcediOS 16 at WWDC 2022, along with software updates for other Apple devices.IOS 16 official release is still yet to come, but in mean time, Apple has released three betas for developers and a public beta for the users.Users who have already installed the beta versions are getting advantage of using iOS 16 features early than the rest of us; they are also noticing some of the hidden features. Apple tends to put Easter eggs in each of its updates and iOS 16 is no different. Some features might have gone unnoticed, and that is why we are here to list some of the hidden features of iOS 16. Take a look at some of the most amazing hidden features which you didn’t know existed until now.
iOS 16 Hidden Features: Let’s Unhide Some Best Things
- All the supported iPhone devices will be able to use face id in landscape mode.
- You can mark the text messages as unread and even edit text message that you have send in the messages app.Also you will be able to unsend messages as well just like Instagram and WhatsApp.
- You can remove duplicate contact and photos with third party application. Contacts will give you a tab to notify that it had a duplicate contact, whereas photos will have a separate album as Duplicates. Merging the duplicate photos can also be done.
- You will be able to share you Wi-Fi login with other devices over iCloud, so when you connect with iPhone other device of yours will be connected automatically.
- You can even share Wi-Fi password with your friends and family simply with the method of copy and paste.
- You will get access to new features of Notes app like smart folder and support of shortcuts app.
- You will be able to use Haptic feedback on the keyboard.
- With iOS16 you can dictate and type simultaneously. In fact we can even dictate emoji’s instead of typing it manually.
- Recently deleted chats folder has been added to messages app, same app recently deleted photos.
- You can convert currency with the help of camera directly, no need to go to safari to do so.
- Live translating text directly from camera can be done. However, scanning the text through camera may not be accurate.
- You will be able to lock your hidden album and recently deleted folder.
- Instead of going to the contacts > edit and scrolling down to delete contact, you can directly delete the contact by press and hold.
- IOS 16 lets you create a sticker from images.
- Side face unlocking will be a thing with iOS 16 release and not just on portrait mode, it will be possible even with landscape mode.
- There is a hidden button for spotlight search and you can enable and disable it through settings app.
- Scheduling emails will be possible with mail app. Other than that, we will also get email reminder feature.
These are some of the hidden features that can be useful to you and make your experience a delight. If you have noticed any of the other hidden feature do let us know in the comment section down below.
Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles.