On February 13th, 2023, Apple released iOS 16.3.1 for the public to install. Although it was not a major update, it did include an iCloud issue that could prevent some users from accessing their files and photos as well as a new feature called Crash Detection that can automatically call emergency services if your iPhone detects that you have been in a car accident. By now every compatible iPhone must be updated to iOS 16.3.1, so what is next? Well, we could expect iOS 16.4 since the developers’ beta is already out, but there are some users that are asking about iOS 16.3.2 release date and its features. So, here we are. In this article, I am going to talk about everything you need to know regarding iOS 16.3.2 release date, features, and how to download it on your iPhone device.
Are we going to get iOS 16.3.2 update?
There is no official announcement from Apple about iOS 16.3.2 for iPhone users yet. However, Apple released HomePod software version 16.3.2 on February 13, 2023, which fixes an issue with Siri voice commands for smart home requests. It is possible that if Apple will release iOS 16.3.2 for iPhone users in the future that it will be to address similar issues or other bugs that came along with the previous update of iOS 16.3.1. However, iOS 16.3.2 may be delayed or delivered later than usual because Apple previously made iOS 16.4 beta available to developers on February 13, 2023.
What is the release date of iOS 16.3.2?
As I previously stated, Apple has not yet made any official announcements on iOS 16.3.2 for iPhone users. And there are less than 50% chance of getting an iOS 16.3.2 update since iOS 16.4 developer’s beta is already out. But if Apple is planning on releasing it then it will be in the 1st week of March 2023. Since Apple would need time to make room for iOS 16.4 beta and official public update.
What are the features of iOS 16.3.2?
By now we know that iOS 16.3.2 if ever released will be a minor bug fix update with no new features. iOS 16.3.2 will be about fixing things that were not done properly during iOS 16.3.1 update. So based on the previous update we could expect that iOS 16.3.2 will have fixes for Wi-Fi connectivity issues, UI lag problems, and installation issues for third party applications along with fixes for Bluetooth and touch screen issues.
How to download iOS 16.3.2 update?
- Ensure that it is connected to a stable Wi-Fi network and the battery is above 50%. If not then connect your iPhone to a power source and then proceed with further steps.
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap on “General.”
- Tap on “Software Update.”
- Your iPhone will check for iOS 16.3.2 update. If iOS 16.3.2 update is available, tap “Download and Install.”
- Read the terms and conditions and tap “Agree” to continue.
- Wait for the download to complete. This may take some time depending on the size of the update and the speed of your internet connection.
- Once the download is complete, tap “Install Now.”
- Enter your passcode when prompted.
- Your iPhone will restart during the installation process. Do not interrupt this process or turn off your iPhone.
- When the installation is complete, your iPhone will restart again and the latest version of iOS will be installed.
|Note: Make sure your iPhone has enough space for the update to download and install. Before downloading the update, you might need to delete certain apps or files if you don’t have enough room. In order to prevent data loss, back up your iPhone before downloading and installing the update.|
Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles.