It’s been more than two weeks since the new iOS 16.1 was released with the new Live Activities. Since this new update landed, people have been exploring the new Live Activities feature on their iPhone. While iPhone users are still getting hands with iOS 16.1, Apple recently released a new iOS 16.1.1 update for iPhone 8 and later models.
Since the new iOS 16.1.1 released, iPhone users need clarification on whether they should update to iOS 16.1.1. As the update is small and Apple did not reveal many features of iOS 16.1.1, people want to know what’s new on iOS 16.1.1. Apple’s iOS 16.1.1 release notes claim that the update was released with security updates and bug fixes. But there was not such mention in the update detail of iOS 16.1.1.
However, we downloaded and installed iOS 16.1.1 and found a few things you should know before updating to iOS 16.1.1.
iOS 16.1.1 Bug Fixes:
- We notice a bit of battery life improvement and stability on iPhone after iOS 16.1.1.
- There was Wifi connectivity issue after iOS 16.1 which has been fixed now.
- Many users were also getting iOS 16 Bluetooth issue, but now the Bluetooth is working properly.
- Apple Maps GPS is also stable and shows right location.
- Cellular data is also stable now.
- Third-party apps like Netflix, Gmail, Chrome, Spotify, and others are now stable and working properly without lag issues.
- Apple’s Calendar, Safari, and Podcasts is also now working properly.
- Compared to iOS 16.1, the new iOS 16.1.1 improved the overall performance and fast.
These are the things that many users have noticed after iOS 16.1.1 update. Did you update your iPhone to the new iOS 16.1.1? Did you see any changes? What new or hidden things you noticed on iPhone after iOS 16.1.1 update? Feel free to drop a comment below.