Apple was too busy with iOS 16 developers and public beta as they released the new iOS 15.6 too late. Finally, iOS 15.6 update is rolling out for users all over the world. Apple’s new iOS 15.6 included many new features like a TV app, live restart game, device storage full issue fixed, text mail issue solved, and many more.
Of course, the new iOS 15.6 was primarily released to fix some minor issues and add a couple of new features. Ever since the new iOS 15.6 update rolled out, many users have downloaded and installed the latest iOS 15.6 update. While some users are enjoying and finding more hidden features from the new iOS 15.6, many users are complaining about the camera not working after iOS 15.6 update.
Yes, you heard it right.
We have also seen many complaints about the same iPhone’s camera not working issue. Therefore, we have tried to get the best solutions.
How to fix iOS 15.6 Camera Not Working Issue
- First, you should ensure that your iPhone cases are not blocking the view of your iPhone’s back camera. Hence, try to remove the case and then click the picture. You need to buy another one if the problem is with the case.
- Another workaround that worked for many users that force close the running camera and then try to open it again. It worked for many users; it may work for you as well.
- After updating to iOS 15.6, when you access the camera, which looks blurry; maybe some water drops on lenses will not let you click pictures. So use any soft cloth to clean the camera of the iPhone.
- Turning off the VoiceOver option also worked for many users struggling with camera issues after the iOS 15.6 update. To turn this feature off, go to Settings > Accessibility > VoiceOver > Turn the toggle off.
- If the camera problem is occurring for many users globally, then we can expect some minor software update from Apple to fix the issue. Hence, keep your eyes on the new iOS update.
Share your workaround in the comment box if you have updated your iPhone to the new iOS 15.6 and know any working solution to solve the camera issue. Feel free to share any hidden feature from the new iOS 15.6.