Updated: 21 December, 2021
Apple rolled out the latest iOS 15.2 update with many useful and major features. The company introduced the new Apple Music Voice Plan, App Privacy Report, Legacy Contact, and more fruitful features on iOS 15.2 for iPhone users. However, many users are also getting a couple of iOS 15.2 issues & bugs.
In this article, we will discuss some issues with iPhone after iOS 15.2 update. If you have not updated your iPhone to the new iOS 15.2 update and wondering should you install IOS 15.2 update or not, this article will be helpful.
iOS 15.2 Bugs & Issues
- After installing iOS 15.2, many users worldwide are complaining about the WhatsApp crashing issue. According to many users on Twitter, WhatsApp automatically crashes on iPhones, and users cannot send or receive any new messages. Even many users with iOS 15.1 are also stuck in the WhatsApp loop. There is a confirmed fix from Apple or WhatsApp, but you should keep your eyes on the new WhatsApp update as we can expect the new minor WhatsApp update to fix the issue on the new iOS 15.2.
- Many users also reported the notification clearing issue after iOS 15.2. According to one Reddit user, while clearing notification, the device brings the clock to the center of the notification center.
- With iOS 15.2, dozens of users also reported the battery draining issue after iOS 15.2 update.
- Annoying volume bugs on iPhone after iOS 15.2. One user wrote that he heard an infamous volume bug while talking on the phone.
- There is also a black screen issue on iPhone 13 with iOS 15.2 when the user unlocks the device or launches any app.
- There is also a Bluetooth disconnecting issue after iOS 15.2 update. Some users are not even able to pair their Bluetooth device to iPhone. One user on Reddit wrote that AirPods seemed to disconnect randomly while listening to music.
- Reddit user wrote “My iPhone 12 feels sluggish. The app switcher and the control center lag sometimes. Also there was a major lag while scrolling through settings. And I also feel some touch response delays sometimes. Got to do a restore”.
- Unlock (while wearing mask) with Apple Watch is non-functional again (just like one of the iOS 14 updates before)
- Visual voicemail is gone and on Focus the share across devices feature won’t work so now people think I’m just being a douche when I’m trying to sleep. (I work completely on call with no schedule).
After checking every forum and social media page, we noticed these above bugs on iOS 15.2 update. Have you updated your device to the new iOS 15.2? Did you see any new issues on iOS 15.2? Please don’t hesitate to share with us in the comment box.