While scrolling the Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat feeds, I have seen many videos and posts with crying faces. Later, I found that it is a trending sad face filter, and people using loving this filter and making reels and videos with the crying face filter. Over the past couple of weeks, it has become a trend, and many people are asking how to use the trending low face filter on Snapchat.
With more than 332 million daily active users worldwide, Snapchat is one of the most popular apps among users. As millions of people are using this app, they also want to learn how to create videos with sad face filter on Snapchat from iPhone. If you want to join the sad face filter trend, which gained more than a billion impressions last week, you can follow the below step and create a crying face filter video on Snapchat.
How To Use Trending Sad Face Filter On Snapchat On iPhone
Note: Make sure that your Snapchat app is updated to the latest version of the app.
- Launch the Snapchat app on your iPhone.
- Next, tap on the Explore icon from the bottom right.
- Search “crying” in the search box.
- From the result, select the first Crying filer.
- Now hold down the filter’s icon and record the video.
- Once the video is ready, tap on Save.
- You can either directly post it on Snapchat or save it in the Camera roll section to share it on other social media platforms.
This is how you can use the trending sad face filter on Snapchat from your iPhone and share it on Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat to join the viral trend. You can also join the game with the caption “I’m not crying, you’re crying” and share the clip.
If you have any idea or suggestions to join the trend and make the sad face filter post viral, kindly share with us in the comment box. Do you know more tips for the same? Don’t hesitate to us through the comment section.