Looking forward to the best-in-class VPN for your iPhone but are unsure about where to start? Look no further and turn to OpenVPN right away and enjoy its wholesome services easily. This VPN is referred to as the most ideal option for iPhone users and for some reason.
It offers a fast and secure connection with unlimited data. Moreover, its connection is 100% private, making it a trustworthy option to go for. Want to know more? Keep scrolling the page and learn about how to use OpenVPN on your iPhone. This post also guidelines some of the benefits of using this VPN to assist you in making the final decision.
What is OpenVPN?
OpenVPN Connect, developed by OpenVPN Inc., is a full-fledged iPhone/iPad VPN software for accessing the OpenVPN Access Server, OpenVPN Community, and Private Tunnel VPN. Workers may use OpenVPN Connect to obtain corporate information and services from their smartphones over the open network.
It gives mobile users access to the OpenVPN Access Server Software’s enterprise-grade security, dependability, and scalability capabilities. OpenVPN’s elegant, easy-to-use software-based system makes it simple for any organization’s employees to have safe access to private cloud, public cloud, and public online sources and apps.
How to set up OpenVPN on Apple iPhone?
The specialty hosts employ the OpenVPN connection to give additional features. When the official NordVPN app for iOS isn’t working, you may use this alternate connection option. Here’s how to set up your iOS device for this form of connection:
Follow the steps mentioned below to set up OpenVPN on your iPhone successfully. Don’t miss out on the single-step avoid any last-minute hassle.
- On your iPad/iPhone, go to the App Store and Select Search.
- In the search bar, type OpenVPN Connect and press the Activate option.
- Tap OK after entering your iTunes Store details.
- Once you’ve launched the program, go to https://nordvpn.com/servers/tools/ and get the.OVPN configuration file. Make sure you’re using Safari as your computer.
- Select Open in OpenVPN from the drop-down menu
- After entering your NordVPN account information and opting to save the password in a keychain, click ADD in the top right corner.
- In the Nord Account dashboard, you can see your NordVPN service credentials (username and password). Using the “Copy” icons on the right, copy the information.
- A pop-up window will appear, requesting permission to add OpenVPN to your VPN setup. Allow is selected.
- To connect to VPN, turn on the toggle switch.
- That concludes our discussion. You have made a successful connection.
- Disconnect from the current server by touching the toggle switch next to it and activating another imported profile to swap servers.
- Tap the same toggle button you used to connect to disengage.
Benefits of OpenVPN
Since now you are aware of the OpenVPN and the process to set up the same, let’s find out some of its advantages that make this service worth investing in.
- It can boost work efficiency dramatically.
- It lowers real estate and administrative expenditures.
- It has the potential to increase employee satisfaction.
- It aids in the retention of outstanding staff.
- It satisfies the needs of younger workers.
- It allows elderly employees to stay in the workforce for extended periods.
That’s all about OpenVPN. We hope you have found the guide informative. The OpenVPN Connect Client also has an ‘auto-login’ connection profile that allows users to connect without inputting their username and password.
Multiple connection profiles may be configured in the OpenVPN Connect Client, making transferring between workplaces simple. When the Captioner needs to divert to a different facility to avoid caption loss, this can speed up the connection setup. Start using OpenVPN and access whatever website you want to.