The Depth Effect is the only feature of the latest iOS 16 update that has caught everyone’s eyeball since it was showcased at the WWDC June event earlier this year. After testing the beta for a couple of months, the iOS 16 stable version is here as we cannot wait to set the Depth Effect wallpaper on iOS 16’s lock screen.
When users saw the aesthetic depth effect wallpapers on the iPhone’s lock screen with iOS 16, many wondered how to use the Depth Effect on iOS 16 lock screen. Since the feature is brand new, many users struggle to enable Depth Effect on iOS 16. Thankfully, we are here to guide you on how to set up Depth Effect on iOS 16 lock screen wallpaper to make it enchanting.
What is Depth Effect On iOS 16?
Apple’s new Depth Effect feature is specially designed for iOS 16 lock screen to keep the subject highlighted like a 3D image while showing the half clock above the background to smooth the depth lock screen on iOS 16.
How To Use Depth Effect On iOS 16 on iPhone X and Later Models
- Unlock iPhone while staying on the lock screen.
- Press your finger on the empty lock screen.
- Tap on the Plus button next to Customise.
- Go to Photos and select the 3D image.
- Tap on Done, and you will see the depth effect with the image on the lock screen.
How to Enable Depth Effect On iOS 16
For many users, depth effect was missing from the lock screen after trying the above steps. At this time, the user should follow the below steps to turn on Depth Effect on iOS 16.
- Unlock the device and stay on the lock screen.
- Press the finger on the lock screen.
- Tap on Customize.
- Tap on circle icon with 3dots.
- From the small popup, you can tap on Enable Depth Effect or Disable Depth Effect if you have already enabled it earlier.
- Then, tap on Done from the top.
You can also follow the same steps under the Wallpaper section from the Settings app to activate Depth Effect wallpaper on iOS 16 lock screen.
I guess now you have followed the guide carefully and created aesthetic depth effect lock screen wallpaper on iOS 16 on your beloved iPhone. I hope you enjoyed the post, and now you know how to use the depth effect iOS 16 lock screen. If you need more help for the same, don’t hesitate to ask in the comment section.